710 Glover Ave.

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-464-0669

Tues. - Thurs. 10:30am - 5:30pm

Friday 10:30am - 10:00pm

Saturday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Open later for crops & classes


Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Christmas Planner - Midori Style

Here is some information on the Christmas planner class.  I am in LOVE with this planner.

I'm sure some of you know about the Midori craze that has hit the scrapbook world.  This is my take on it and it was so much fun to make I plan to make one for everyday use.  

Please do not let the kitty fabric, yes I said fabric :), scare you away.  I have several different patterns for you to choose from and there is NO sewing involved.  Everything is provided for you for the class however, the charms will be different.  





You need to bring you regular class kit and make sure you have you have your exacto knife in there.  

See you soon,
Kat






No comments:

Post a Comment