710 Glover Ave.

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-464-0669

Tues. - Thurs. 10:30am - 5:30pm

Friday 10:30am - 10:00pm

Saturday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Open later for crops & classes


Friday, August 2, 2013

Reason for not posting for so long

Good afternoon my scrappin' friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I am having to write this post.  

Some of you already know but my Mom is very sick and in the hospital.  Of course I don't know what the outcome will be but I hope you will keep us in your prayers.

Sandy is at the store and will be able to help you with anything.  This week she has been able to keep the normal store hours.  We are not sure about next week so please call , 464-0669, or check here or on Facebook.  I will update the best I can.

I'm very sorry we had to postpone the crop. We will reschedule it as soon as possible.  Sandy is working on the August Kat's Kit Club and should have it ready soon.  Not so sure a picture will be posted until some time next week.  

Again, Thank you for all of your support!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment