710 Glover Ave.

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-464-0669

Tues. - Thurs. 10:30am - 5:30pm

Friday 10:30am - 10:00pm

Saturday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Open later for crops & classes


Saturday, August 24, 2013

August/September Calendars

Hello My Scrappin' Friends,

Do you feel Fall in the air? Well, maybe for a few seconds in the morning, LOL, but here at the store I am getting ready for it.  

I have Septembers calendar ready and I'm almost done with October!  I have orders placed for Halloween, Fall and yes even Christmas product that will start arriving next week.

I have a lot of new classes set up and a 2 day crop scheduled in October.  (The Fiesta Crop scheduled for September 6th & 7th is FULL!)

A lot of you have been asking about the next Copic Marker class and it is going to be Thursday, August 29th.  The first class is from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm and the second class is from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm.





Please keep checking here and my Facebook,www.facebook.com/KatandJuneBugs for updated information on all my classes and crops.

I would like to thank all of you for your support and prayers for me and my family during this very difficult month.  Your love has truly touched my heart and I have been reminded why I love being in this wonderful family of papercrafters!

See you soon,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment