710 Glover Ave.

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-464-0669

Tues. - Thurs. 10:30am - 5:30pm

Friday 10:30am - 10:00pm

Saturday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Open later for crops & classes


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Calendar

So sorry about the delay.  Sometimes me and technology just don't jive, lol!
Welcome Fall! I absolutely love cool weather. It really put me in the crafting mood.

Here is my calendar for this month. I have some fun classes ready for you. World Cardmaking Day is Saturday, October 6th. I will be having a card workshop where you will make 4 cards for only $10.00.
The Halloween mini album class is so cool! Once you learn how it goes together you will be able to make a mini album for any occasion. This class is being offered three times this month.
There will also be a Halloween Crop at the end of the month. Costumes are optional but it will be super fun if everyone dresses up!
 
Just like last month I have left a few days open so that I can do classes with you if you can't make any of my scheduled times. Just contact me and I will work with you to to fit your schedule.
There is one big change on this calendar. I have decided to close on Mondays. If you have a group that would like too meet or have a class on a Monday, again, just contact me and I will work with you to make it happen.

Stop by soon and enjoy all the paper goodness! The store is getting more and more festive. There will be new paper lines arriving all month and we have new gift items coming in also.
 
 
 
Happy Papercrafting!
 
Kat
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment