710 Glover Ave.

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-464-0669

Tues. - Thurs. 10:30am - 5:30pm

Friday 10:30am - 10:00pm

Saturday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Open later for crops & classes


Monday, October 29, 2012

New Christmas Papers!

Good Morning Everyone!

Doesn't this chilly weather just get you in the mood to start you Christmas crafting?  I have gotten in some beautiful new Echo Park Paper lines.  One for Fall and two for Christmas.
The owls are so stinkin' cute!
Look for post this week for a fun class we will be having this month using this paper.
I love the Santa in this line and the colors are perfect!
 
I will post my November calendar in a couple of days.  I have a lot of announcements comming for fun holiday classes, open house, events to help you get the papercrafting supplies you want for Christmas this year, and a couple of new teachers, so stay tuned.
 
Stay warm and Happy Papercrafting!
Kat
 



No comments:

Post a Comment