710 Glover Ave.

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-464-0669

Tues. - Thurs. 10:30am - 5:30pm

Friday 10:30am - 10:00pm

Saturday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Open later for crops & classes


Saturday, January 9, 2016

January Class Calendar & Kat’s Kit Club Layout

 Good Afternoon!

I am so glad to be able to finally post these pictures J.  I believe 
the technology bugs have been fixed, for now, lol.

Hope you enjoy the layout.  It is so much more sparkly in person. 



The calendar has a lot of class options.  



I will post the Valentine Flip-mini on Tuesday.  I have it in the store for you to see.  The class on the 21st is full but there are more classes scheduled thru February.

I am holding a 2-day crop on February 5th & 6th.  It is a Pajama
Crop so we can all be comfy and get lots of work done.  Of course 
there will be games, challenges and prizes!!  As always, there will
be a meal each day and lots of snacks.  It’s only $35 per day and 
you can come one or both days.  My crops fill up fast so sign up 
early.

Happy Scrappin’

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment