710 Glover Ave.

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-464-0669

Tues. - Thurs. 10:30am - 5:30pm

Friday 10:30am - 10:00pm

Saturday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Open later for crops & classes


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014 My Scrappin' Friends!

I am so excited to start a new year.  I have so many ideas for fun things for us to make and plans for our 2 day crops!

I am open today and tomorrow (Friday) and then back to my normal schedule next week.  Even though I haven't been open for a few days I have been busy working on the January Calendar, Kat's Kit Club Layout, ordering new goodies, booking guest teachers and completing the January Mini Album Class!  Sandy is almost done with the January Calendar Kit too.

Here is the Calendar and I will post pictures of the Kit Club Layout soon......


Happy Papercrafting!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment