710 Glover Ave.

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-464-0669

Tues. - Thurs. 10:30am - 5:30pm

Friday 10:30am - 10:00pm

Saturday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Open later for crops & classes


Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Calendar Class

What a beautiful morning! 

I'm getting ready for my two classes today.  We are making a 2 page layout with a June calendar.

I blinged mine up with my all time favorite, Coffee Ice Stickles .  You will create a two page layout with a calendar using your cricut.  Bring your basic tool kit, cricut if you have one, and designer's calendar, Life's a Beach & Celebrate with Flourish Cricut cartridges.
Do not worry if you don't have a cricut or the cartridges, I have a couple in the store that can be used.

All you need to bring is your basic tool kit.  If your not sure what this is look under the classes tab.

Come join me!

Happy papercrafting!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment